There is nothing I love more than a good brownie! My grandma made the most amazing fudgy brownies
, so I thought I would try to make them even tastier by adding a strawberry cream cheese frosting!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fudgy Brownies Recipe
1 hr, 15 Prep Time
25 minCook Time
1 hr, 40 Total Time
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter and margarine. Stir in cocoa.
- Mix sugar and eggs in another mixing bowl.
- Stir in margarine and cocoa. Add vanilla, flour, and salt.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool and frost.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Mix in vanilla and gradually stir in the powdered sugar.
- Fold in strawberry jam.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
Six Sisters Stuff