Sometimes you just need a good, chewy cookie . . . and this recipe is one of my go-to’s! You could leave out the M and M’s and use chocolate chips or whatever your favorite mix-ins may be! Anything will work. 🙂
Soft Batch Chewy M and M Cookies Recipe
- 14 Tablespoons butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner; set aside.
- Add butter and both sugars and cream together until fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla, then add in the eggs one at a time, mixing in between each egg.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt until just combined. If the dough is sticking to the edge of the bowl, add a little more flour.
- Fold in chocolate chips and M and M candies.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop scoops of dough onto prepared baking sheet. If desired, press additional M and M's on top of each cookie.
- Cook for 8-9 minutes, making sure to not over bake. Remove from oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes, then move to a wire rack.
Recipe adapted from The Baking Chocolatess
Items needed for recipe:
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
- Funfetti Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Cookies
- Soft Caramel Snickerdoodles
- Loaded Applesauce Cookies
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!