S’mores have got to be one of my most favorite foods.
They are so simple and only require a few ingredients, but I rarely make them because they require a campfire . . .
That’s where this beautiful S’mores Bark was born.
I made it up as I went along, and I am very pleased with the end result.
It was absolutely delicious, and incredibly easy to make.
Looking for another easy bark recipe? Try our Peanut Butter Cup Bark!
- Step 1: Melt your chocolate chips and spread them over a cookie sheet, covered in parchment paper. I sprayed my parchment paper with non stick cooking spray as well, but this step isn’t required.
I was just being extra cautious that nothing stuck to the parchment paper.
- Step 2: While the milk chocolate is still soft, press in marshmallows, graham crackers, and the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips you didn’t use in the base.
You could also use white chocolate chips if you don’t want to use the milk chocolate chips, or want to break up all the chocolate flavor.
- Step 3: I like to refrigerate mine to allow them to harden a little better. This step is optional, but I am impatient and refrigerating speeds up the process so you can eat them sooner. Which I am all about.
- Step 4: Melt your marshmallow cream. I just microwaved mine for about 30 seconds, then took it out and gave it a stir, then drizzled it right away, over the bark.
- You can refrigerate it again if you want, to help the marshmallow cream harden.
- Step 5: Allow the bark to harden, then using your hands, you will want to break it into pieces. I left mine in cookie portions. They were a few inches long, but small enough that there was about 9-12 large pieces for everyone.
You could break them up into even smaller chunks if you’d like, but I kept mine a little bigger.
- Step 6: Enjoy! These are so simple and taste absolutely amazing. It’s a quick recipe with not much work, but everyone will be dying over this S’mores Fudge.
Splurge on the chocolate!
I have found that this recipe has a strong taste of chocolate to it, so it’s important to get the good stuff. You could use chocolate bark, but that’s not as recommended.
We highly recommend using a good milk chocolate for this recipe.
Watch how to make another delicious s’mores dessert:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
S’mores Pizza is a family favorite at our house. It is so simple to make, and the perfect S’mores treat to enjoy, all year long. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
Looking for more s’mores desserts?
- S’mores Bars
- Gooey Golden Grahams S’mores Treats
- Chewy S’mores Bars
- S’mores Dessert Pizza
- Campfire S’mores Banana Boats
S’mores Bark Recipe
- 3½ cups milk chocolate chips divided
- 4 sheets graham crackers roughly chopped
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup marshmallow creme meltedPrepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray the parchment paper with non stick cooking spray.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray the parchment paper with non stick cooking spray.
- Melt 3 cups of your chocolate chips, and spread it over the parchment paper, in an even rectangle.
- While the melted chocolate is still soft, press in the crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows and the last 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Let the mixture harden. You can place it in the fridge to allow it to harden a little faster.
- Once the chocolate is hard, drizzle on the melted marshmallow cream.
- Let it set up for about an hour or you can again place it in the fridge.
- Once the marshmallow cream has set up, use your hands to break up the giant chocolate bar, into smaller pieces.
- Serve the pieces and enjoy.
- Cookie Sheet
- parchment paper