Chocolate and peanut butter is definitely a favorite combo of ours and this Peanut Butter Cup Bark recipe is as easy as they come!
Bark recipes like this one usually take only 5 minutes to throw together.
Here are some of our other favorite bark recipes:
You could really use any combo of Halloween candy that you have, but I highly recommend this one.
PS- This bark would be an awesome treat for Christmas – you could give it to neighbors or serve it at a party.
Ingredients needed for Peanut Butter Cup Bark:
- milk OR semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Reese’s pieces candy
- creamy peanut butter
Tips for making Peanut Butter Cup Bark:
-When covering you baking sheet, I recommend using wax paper. Foil will also work, but sometimes when you cut or break it apart, shreds of foil tend to rip with it.
-Microwaving chocolate can be tricky! Be sure your bowl has no water or moisture in it. Moisture is the quickest way to ruin melted chocolate because it will turn it the chocolate gritty. Be sure your stirring utensil and bowl are dry when melting the chocolate.
-We also recommend taking the chocolate out of the microwave every 30 seconds to stir it so that it doesn’t burned.
-Using a rubber spatula is the best way to spread the chocolate out on the covered pan.
-The chocolate also doesn’t have to be perfectly spread because you will be breaking it up into pieces anyway.
What other candy could I make this bark with?
This recipe is so fun because it is so versatile and could be made with any candy you have available!
Here are a few of my other favorite candies to try when making this bark:
-Cookies and Cream Bars
-White Chocolate Drizzle
I just crush or chop the candy up into smaller pieces, then garnish the bark with it.
Want More Easy Recipe Ideas?
Want More Easy Recipes?
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
This is our Saltine Cracker English Toffee recipe that is just as easy as Peanut Butter Bark! Watch how to make it here:
Looking for more holiday treats?
Peanut Butter Cup Bark Recipe
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips OR semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 Reese's peanut butter cups (more or less, depending on what you prefer), chopped
- 1 cup Reese's pieces candy
- 1 cup peanuts crushed into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Take a 15x10x1" cookie sheet and line with wax paper.
- Pour chocolate chips into a medium sized bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, stir, then return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth (you may need to throw it back into the microwave for another 30 seconds- it really just depends on the strength of your microwave).
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared sheet.
- Using a flat spatula, spread chocolate out on wax paper until it's about 1/4" thick.
- Sprinkle Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's pieces, and peanuts evenly over the melted chocolate.
- Place peanut butter in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir until runny. Using a spoon, drizzle melted peanut butter over the bark.
- Place bark in the fridge for 30-45 minutes so that it can set up.
- When it has hardened, remove from fridge and use a sharp knife to chop into large pieces (or you can use your hands to break it into small pieces).
- Cookie Sheet
- Wax Paper
Have you seen our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Our newest cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!