One of my favorite treats has always been scotcheroos! I love the combination of delicious chewy Rice Krispie cereal and the chocolate frosting.
I’ve been in full on summer mode now that it’s finally warm! So of course I’ve been wanting all things S’mores. I combined my two favorite desserts and these Chewy S’mores Bars were born!
How to make Chewy S’mores bars
Place Rice Krispies cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Remove from heat as soon as it starts to boil and mix in peanut butter until well combined and smooth.
Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal and gently stir until well coated.
Press cereal mixture into a 9×13-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray or lined with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
Stir marshmallow creme in the container until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture.
Combine chocolate and white chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave for 2 minutes then stir until smooth.
Spread in an even layer over marshmallow creme and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and let it cool. You could crush up regular graham crackers for this recipe, but we love using the pre-crushed crumbs! These work great for pie crusts and toppings too.
What do I need to make Chewy S’mores Bars
Here’s what you’ll need in your kitchen to make Chewy S’mores Bars!
- Large Mixing Bowl – This recipe grows fast! We love using this mixing bowl to keep everything contained.
- 9 x 13 inch Glass Pan – We’d recommend a glass 9 x 13 inch pan for this recipe, but a metal pan would work as well.
- Microwave Safe Bowl – This will come in handy when you’re melting your chocolate chips. This set is perfect because they come in a few different sizes!
IF YOU LOVE THESE chewy s’mores BARS, YOU’VE GOT TO TRY OUR CARMELITAS. THEY ARE EASY AND DELICIOUS.
No Bake Desserts on Six Sisters’ Stuff
Here are a few more delicious no-bake desserts you’ll family will love!
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- The BEST No-Bake Scotcheroos
- No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters
- Skinny No Bake Coconut Bars
Chewy S’mores Bars Recipe
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- Place Rice Krispies cereal and 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs into a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat as soon as it starts to boil and mix in peanut butter until well combined.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal and gently stir until well coated.
- Press cereal mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray or lined with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
- Stir marshmallow creme in the container until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture.
- Combine chocolate and white chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes then stir until smooth.
- Spread in an even layer over marshmallow creme.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs over the chocolate.
- Let cool until firm.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
HAVE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL YET?
If not make sure you do! You will not want to miss out on all of the wonderful family recipes we share on our channel.
You can watch each recipe from start to finish and tell you exactly what you will need for each recipe.