I am so excited to tell you about my new favorite cookbook!
You can learn more about their story in this video:
In her cookbook, Lisa gives you all the tools and information you need to start living a healthier lifestyle. It is so informative and breaks it down so it is so simple for you.
I love that her recipes are simple, healthy, delicious and can be made on a budget.
After having my baby three months ago, I am ready to get back in shape and lose my baby weight.
Lisa’s book has helped me eat healthier and improve my nutrition. Every single recipe I have made from this book has been fantastic.
One of my favorite recipes from the cookbook is the Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas. They are one of the easiest meals I have ever made and are so amazingly flavorful and delicious.
Be sure to check out Lisa’s cookbook, 100 Days of Real Food, HERE.
You are going to love her recipes.
How should I prepare my peppers and onions?
For this recipe, you will want your peppers and onions in thin slices. We have found that for fajitas, thin slices are best, because you can decide how much pepper and onion you want, compared to your meat ratio.
If you like more peppers and onions, you can add more slices, but I prefer more meat, with just a little bit of pepper and onion.
My husband piles it all on and like to make his into a burrito, pretty much.
Looking for another delicious dinner?! Try our Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy!
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
Looking for more delicious dinner recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Tailgate Sandwiches
- Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
- Mini Taco Bites
- Cheesy Refried Bean Bake
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- The BEST Baked Chicken Fajitas
Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas Recipe
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ pounds flank steak
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 red bell peppers diced
- 1 onion diced
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional topping
- 2 avocados diced, optional topping
- ½ cup sour cream optional topping
- 2 limes juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped, optional topping
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture over all sides of the flank steak, place it in the bottom of the slow cooker, and add the soy sauce.
- Top the flank steak with the jalapeno, garlic, bell peppers, and onion. There's no need to add any water or other liquid.
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 hours or on low for 8-9 hours, or until the steak can easily be shredded with two forks.
- Thoroughly drain the meat and peppers, shred the meat and serve on tortillas with toppings or the fixings of your choice.
- Slow Cooker
- Small Mixing Bowl