We love this tasty sheet pan ground beef quesadillas recipe in our house! Sheet pan recipes are one of our new favorite ways to make dinner.
Once the filler parts of this ground beef recipe all you have to do is put the beef quesadilla in the oven and let it bake.
This is such an easy family dinner recipe to make, plus we all love a good quesadilla, and this one brings the flavor for sure.
Related Recipe: Try our Ground Beef and Bean Taco Casserole!
Ingredients Needed For Our Sheet Pan Ground Beef Quesadillas Recipe:
- Ground beef
- Diced onion
- Diced green bell pepper
- Black beans
- Taco seasoning
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded Mexicana cheese
How To Make Our Sheet Pan Ground Beef Quesadillas Recipe:
Begin by preheating your oven to 425 degrees.
Then in a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the onions and green pepper until the beef is all the way cooked. This should take about 8 minutes.
Then, drain the meat and peppers to get rid of the excess grease.
Now, add in the black beans, taco seasoning packet, and the salsa (you can choose mild, or medium based on your preference), and let it all meld together while it simmers for about 5 minutes.
When that is done, get out your cookie sheet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Then, line the edge of the cookie sheet with 6 tortillas (half will be hanging off of the sheet) then place more tortillas in the center of the pan so that the whole pan is lined in tortillas.
When the meat mixture is done, top half of the tortillas with the meat mixture and then sprinkle cheese over top. Fold over the other half of the tortillas and spray it with the nonstick spray.
Once each of the tops has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, put another cookie sheet, upside down, on top of the tortillas.
NOTE: This will help the quesadillas keep their shape while they are in the oven.
When the quesadillas are ready, place them in the preheated oven and bake them for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes remove the top cookie sheet and let them continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
Now just slice them up, and serve with your favorite toppings and dipping sauces.
Related Recipe: Try our Ground Beef Baked Sloppy Joes!
Sheet Pan dinners are perfect for easy cleanup! Try our Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops!
To Make This Sheet Pan Recipe You Will Need:
- Large skillet
- Cookie sheets (2) (THESE ones work wonderfully!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
Never Buy Tortillas Again!
Did you ever realize how easy it is to make your own fresh tortillas?! I am talking super easy. If you have a mixer with a dough hook you can make the dough in minutes.
Fresh homemade tortillas can make a world of difference. If you want to learn how to make your own pop over to The Cafe Sucre Farine’s website to learn how to make the best ever homemade flour tortillas.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Make it a Quesadilla Week With These Great Recipes!
- Easy Pizza Quesadillas Recipe
- Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Chicken Club Quesadillas
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken and Vegetable Quesadillas
- Slow Cooker Short Rib Quesadillas
Sheet Pan Ground Beef Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 1 ounce taco seasoning 1 packet
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, and green bell pepper until beef is no longer pink (about 8 minutes). Drain, then add in beans, taco seasoning, and salsa. Let simmer for about 5 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place 6 tortillas around the edges of the pan so that half of each tortilla hangs off the pan and the edges are completely covered. Place another tortilla in the center of the pan so that the baking sheet is completely covered by tortillas.
- Top tortillas with ground beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese, making sure that the meat and cheese goes all the way to the edges of the pan.
- Place another tortilla in the center of the pan, on top of the meat and cheese filling. Now fold each tortilla into the center, completely covering all of the meat and cheese filling. Spray top of tortillas with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a second cookie sheet on top of quesadilla (to help it hold it's shape while it bakes).
- Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove top baking sheet and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes or until top is golden and crispy
- Slice into pieces and serve with desired toppings.
- sour cream
- Large Skillet
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Cookie Sheets (2)
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.