One of my favorite meals growing up was my Mom’s Chicken and Cream Cheese Roll-Ups. I could seriously eat those things everyday! They are so good to me! With college football season being in full swing, I thought it would be fun to try a buffalo chicken version of them. They made a delicious dinner or would make an awesome game day appetizer!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce hot
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 stalks celery diced
- ¼ cup onion diced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (8 ounce) crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, onion and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Roll out your crescents, place a heaping spoonful of chicken mixture on wide-end of crescent and roll it up. Place on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet