I have always loved breakfast foods. I make “breakfast for dinner” at least once a week. It’s just so quick and simple, and everyone always loves it.
I know it’s going to be a “good mom” night when my kids love their dinner, and look forward to eating it, and that’s exactly what these breakfast cupcakes are.
My new favorite has got to be these breakfast cupcakes. They have all of my favorite breakfast foods like bacon, eggs, and hash browns all cooked together in one delicious “cupcake.”
If you have picky eaters, this is a recipe I highly recommend trying. My family goes crazy for these.
Sneak in extra veggies:
The other thing I love about this recipe, is how easy it is to sneak in extra veggies. If you cut them up small enough, the kids won’t even be able to taste them.
Here are a few veggies we like to sneak in to our breakfast cupcakes:
- carrot shreds
- green bell peppers
- red bell peppers
- yellow or orange bell peppers
- red onion
Really any veggie could be snuck into this recipe, and still taste amazing. With the meat and cheese, you won’t ever be able to taste it.
What other meat would be good in this?
Have you seen the Office episode where Michael Scott burns his foot on the George Foreman Grill, because he likes to wake up to the smell of crackling bacon?
I feel him. Because there is no better breakfast meat out there. I do love sausage, but this recipe would be absolutely amazing in this recipe.
We used sausage in this recipe, but if you are looking to switch it up, here are a few other meats that would taste delicious on this grilled cheese melt:
- ground turkey
- turkey sausage
- beef sausage
- pork sausage
- turkey bacon
- Canadian bacon
You could also make it without meat, but my husband has converted me to be a carnivore at every meal. I love the meats.
Watch how to make another yummy breakfast recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Frozen Breakfast Burritos are so easy to throw together and taste absolutely amazing. They only require a few simple ingredients, and are great for busy mornings. Watch how easy they are to make, here:
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
- Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
Breakfast Cupcakes Recipe
- 30 ounces Hashbrowns Frozen
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup spinach chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tin, or line with foil cupcake liners.
- Mix together hash browns, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Divide hash brown mixture between the 12 cups.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until hash browns turn golden.
- While they are baking, mix together eggs, milk, bacon, cheese, and spinach.
- Divide and pour evenly over cooked hash browns. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until eggs are fluffy and cooked through.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Muffin Tin
- Medium Mixing Bowl