You know those days when you really want dessert but don’t feel like baking all day? I had one of those this week. My kids had been cranky all day and all I wanted to do was have a little chocolate. 🙂 Last year, Camille made 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins, so I knew I could find a way to make brownies with just a few ingredients!
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies Recipe
- 1 (19.5 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together brownie mix and pumpkin until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.