Enjoy pasta night with our Pink Sauce Chicken Pasta Bake. It is such a delicious creamy pink pasta sauce made with simple ingredients that are a different take on a red sauce or vodka sauce for an easy creamy pasta dish.
For this creamy tomato sauce, you will not need any tomato paste, cream cheese, or heavy cream when use you the jarred sauces, but you are always more than welcome to make your own homemade alfredo sauce or homemade marinara sauce.
Our whole family loves this rose sauce dish, especially when you top it with some fresh basil and serve it with garlic bread.
Ingredients used to make Pink Sauce Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Penne pasta
- Marinara sauce
- Alfredo sauce
- Cooked and shredded chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe)
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (I like using whole milk mozzarella cheese)
- Fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make Pink Sauce Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta over medium heat according to the package instructions with a little olive oil in the water; drain and set aside.
- Spray a 9×13” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom.
- Pour half of the cooked pasta into the pan. On top of that, pour half of the Alfredo sauce, half of the chicken, half of the marinara sauce, half of the mozzarella cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the layers with what remains (pasta, Alfredo sauce, chicken, marinara sauce, and cheeses). Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until the dish is heated all the way through and the cheese is bubbly. If desired, top with fresh parsley.
More ways to spice up this rose pasta sauce recipe:
There are so many great options for how you can make this creamy sauce penne pasta dish your own. Let me give you a few ideas:
- Cook up some Italian sausage or ground beef over high heat in a large skillet until it is browned and add it to the layers.
- Add a little black pepper, chili flakes, Italian seasoning, or red pepper flakes to the alfredo sauce or sprinkle it on top.
- Change up the variety of pasta shapes
- Use fresh garlic
What to serve this creamy pink sauce pasta recipe:
- Italian Fresh Green Salad Recipe
- The Best Simple Greek Tossed Green Salad Recipe
- Easy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Homemade Pizza Factory Breadsticks Recipe
Other easy pasta recipes to make:
- Instant Pot Cheesy Penne Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Creamy Spaghetti Recipe (Easy Dinner)
- Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Chicken and Pasta Recipe
- 30 Minute Creamy Sausage and Tomato Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Pink Sauce Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe
- 16 ounces penne pasta (1 pound)
- 26 ounces marinara sauce (1 jar)
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce (1 jar)
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook pasta according to directions on package; drain and set aside.
- Spray a 9×13” pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom. Pour half of the cooked pasta into the pan. On top of that, pour half of the Alfredo sauce, half of the chicken, half of the marinara sauce, and half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers with what remains (pasta, Alfredo sauce, chicken, marinara sauce, and cheeses).
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until the dish is heated all the way through and the cheese is bubbly.
- If desired, top with fresh parsley.
- You can also make this without chicken for a meatless dish or you can add cooked and crumbled Italian sausage for a different version. All ways are delicious!
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Aluminum Foil
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews