If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be juicy, delicious hamburgers. I love them in all their forms and never seem to get sick of them! I especially love burgers with a Hawaiian twist and these sliders fit the bill. They were the perfect size for my kids, and the perfect size for me to eat three or four of them without feeling too guilty. 😉
Hawaiian Hamburger Sliders Recipe
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- ⅔ cup barbecue sauce divided
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 12 King's Hawaiian Rolls 1 package
- 3 slices of swiss cheese quartered
- 8 ounces pineapple rings 1 can, drained and cut in half
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- Preheat a grill or frying pan to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and steak seasoning until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side over medium heat or until cooked through.
- Remove rolls from package, cut in half and toast insides on grill for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Spread remaining barbecue sauce on rolls and top with patties, cheese, pineapple, red onion and other half of roll.
To make your sliders even more delicious, grill your pineapple before assembling your sliders!
- Large Mixing Bowl