These cookies are made with Truvia Baking Blend. It’s a natural gluten-free sweetener that will decrease your calorie intake while still enjoying the treats you love.
Looking for more delicious cookie recipes? Here are a few of our favorites?
- Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rolo Cookies
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies Recipe
These chewy and delicious cookies can be made with Truvia or regular sugar.
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 4 (1.9 ounce) Butterfinger Candy Bars crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and peanut butter for 30 seconds. Add Truvia® Baking Blend, brown sugar, baking soda and baking powder. Beat until combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Stir in flour. Fold in crushed Butterfinger pieces.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until golden brown.
You can also substitute 1 1/2 cups sugar in place of the Truvia baking blend.
Calories: 74 kcal · Carbohydrates: 7 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 5 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 11 mg · Sodium: 63 mg · Potassium: 35 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 85 IU · Calcium: 9 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Our FIRST cookbook is now available for purchase!
You can check it out HERE.