This Fluffy Lemon Mouse Cheesecake is literally the best summer dessert ever. It is light, creamy, easy, and tastes delicious! It’s fun for summer barbecues and parties, or just for fun! If you like lemon, you will love these!
Fluffy Lemon Mousse Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 cups lemon pudding prepared
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not fat free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 sleeve graham cracker
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- In a bowl small to medium size, whip the whipping cream until thick and creamy with a hand mixer.
- In a separate larger bowl, mix cream cheese, lemon pudding until fully combined and it is a smooth texture.
- Mix in the vanilla and powdered sugar until it becomes part of the fluffy mixture, and is fully mixed in.
- Now fold in the whipped cream you made at the beginning until fully combined.
- Crush up graham crackers and press into the bottom of your cups. I scooped about 2 tablespoons in, because I love graham cracker crust
- Pipe the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust in a circular motion.
- I just put the cheesecake mixture into a plastic bag and cut a 1/2" hole in the corner.
- Mixing Bowl