Oatmeal Raisin Cookies have always been one of my favorite cookies, until I made these Oatmeal Craisin Cookies. They are SO GOOD!!! I love the sweet flavor of the Craisins. My family devoured them!
Oatmeal Craisin Cookies Recipe
These cookies are SO GOOD!!! I love the sweet flavor of the Craisins.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix together
- In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture 1 cup at a time. Slowly add in the dried cranberries until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3-inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden.
Calories: 156 kcal · Carbohydrates: 25 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 23 mg · Sodium: 125 mg · Potassium: 39 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 16 g · Vitamin A: 171 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 18 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Questions & Reviews