These cookies are the best of 2 worlds. They are for the double stuff OREO cookie lover and the moist and chewy Chocolate Chip cookie lover.
It’s really like eating 3 cookies. The OREO is surrounded with 2 balls of chocolate chip cookie dough. Our family devoured these delicious gems of goodness in no time at all.
Perfect for your last minute party treats or dessert for dinner. They are so easy to make and full of amazing flavor.
If you are a chocolate chip cookie lover, or an Oreo lover, these cookies have your name written all over them. You will love them.
do these cookies freeze well?
These cookies freeze extremely well. For freezing, here is what we recommend:
- Place the cookies in an airtight container or ziplock storage bag with all the air sucked out, once the cookies are completely cool.
- Place on a flat surface in the freezer.
- They stay nicely in the freezer for about a month.
- Remove from freezer and place on counter to thaw, when ready to eat.
- Once thawed, you can give it a little microwave, and enjoy the cookie warm, like it was fresh out of the oven.
*We don’t recommend freezing them for more than a month, or they could lose their sweet texture and flavor. They are best when served immediately and the same day as prepared.
what other cookie could i put in the middle of these?
I love the Oreo cookie in the middle of these. It kind of softens the Oreo, but still has the perfect amount of creamy crunch to it.
If you are looking to switch it up, and us a different cookie in the middle, here are a few that might be delicious (we have only may these with Oreo cookies):
- Vanilla Oreos
- Chocolate Oreos
- Peanut Butter Oreos
- Nutter Butters (you may need to chop it in half)
- Thin Mints
- Wafer Cookies
- Samoa or Caramel Coconut Dream Cookies
watch how to make another cookie favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Ever heard of a Brookie? It’s a brownie and a cookie combined, and boy is it delicious. They are also easy to make and full of both chocolate chip cookie flavor, as well as brownie. Watch how to make them, here:
looking for more cookie recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- Oatmeal Scotchies Cookies
- The Best Banana Cream Pudding Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!