We are teaming up with Kroger to bring you fun recipes and party hacks! Don’t forget to follow #Summertoremember and @Kroger on Twitter to see everything we have going on!
Now, if you have never tried Kroger produce, put everything down and go at once! They always have the best fruit and vegetables! I got everything I needed at Kroger (even the Angel Food Cake!)
Red, White and Blue Kabobs Recipe
- 24 bamboo skewers (6 inch)
- 14 ounces Kroger Angel Food Cake that is already baked, cut into cubes
- 2 cups strawberries cut in half
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup Kroger Milk Chocolate Chips
- Cover a baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- Slide a strawberry, blueberry and angel food cake piece onto each skewer. Repeat so there are two of each item on each skewer.
- Place each filled skewer on prepared baking sheet.
- Pour chocolate chips into a ziploc bag, seal and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Remove bag from microwave and squeeze bag repeatedly until chocolate is smooth.
- Using scissors, cut a small corner off the end of the ziploc bag. Squeeze the bag to drizzle chocolate over all of the kabobs.
- Let cool until chocolate is set up, and serve.
- Baking Sheet
- Ziploc Bag