So I forgot an ingredient for my Sunday treat. I began searching for something else I could make and have all of the ingredients. I have a ton of cream cheese. That’s when I came across these Cheesecake Chess Squares. They seemed too simple… but thought I would give them a try. Holy Cow! My husband doesn’t eat too many treats but he came home for lunch just to grab a couple of these and ran out the door again. Delicious is all I can say!
Cheesecake Chess Squares Recipe
Super simple cheesecake squares that taste amazing! Only a few simple ingredients to make this dessert!
- 15.25 ounces yellow cake mix 1 box
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter 1 stick, melted
- 4 cups powdered sugar 1 pound
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg to a soft dough. Press into the bottom of the pan.
- Then mix the powdered sugar, softened cream cheese and remaining two eggs until smooth.
- Pour on top of crust and bake for 40-50 minutes until top is golden brown.
- You can make this with any flavor of cake mix
Calories: 345 kcal · Carbohydrates: 54 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 57 mg · Sodium: 376 mg · Potassium: 147 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 43 g · Vitamin A: 321 IU · Calcium: 73 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish
Recipe from Kevin&Amanda
Questions & Reviews
Happy Valley Chow