What is it about tiny pizza that’s so delicious? Pizza rolls, pizza pockets, I’ll take it all!
We usually have pizza once a week. Sometimes for dinner, and sometimes for a snack! But whether it’s for an after school snack or a quick Friday night dinner, these mini pizza pockets are easy to make, and everyone gets to customize their very own. No problems with your picky eaters here!
How to make mini pizza pockets at home
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease and set aside a mini muffin pan (or a regular sized pan works great too!)
Step 2: Roll out your pizza dough sheet on a lightly floured surface. We love using dough sheets! If you’d like to make your own pizza dough, that works great too.
Step 3: Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 24 pieces (12 if using a regular sized muffin tin). Try to keep them as even as possible!
Step 4: Line each muffin cup with a piece of dough. Press the dough against the sides and bottoms of the cups. Don’t worry about it being perfect, it all bakes together to be delicious!
Step 5: Put a little sauce and sprinkle of cheese into each cup and top with desired toppings. This is a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen! Let everyone pick their favorite pizza toppings for their mini pizza pockets.
Step 6: Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve them warm with some extra pizza sauce on the side, or dip them in ranch.
The best pizza toppings:
If you are looking for other toppings for your mini pizza pockets, try these:
- Green olives
- Canadian bacon
More pizza recipes on six sisters
Here are a few more delicious pizza recipes for you to try!
- Copycat Papa John’s Pizza Recipe
- Mini Pizza Bagels
- Homemade Pan Pizza Recipe
- Quick and Easy Calzones
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
Mini Pizza Pockets Recipe
- 8 ounces crescent seamless dough sheet 1 package, (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cooked diced ham
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a mini-muffin pan.
- Roll out the seamless dough sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 24 dough pieces. Try to make them as even as possible. (you can also use a small round cookie cutter to make them all the same size)
- Grease a muffin tin (12 or 24) with cooking spray.
- Line each mini muffin cup with a piece of dough. Press the dough against the sides and bottoms of the cups.
- Put a little sauce and cheese into each cup. You can also put other toppings, but my kids love just plain cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and remove from oven. Serve warm while the cheese is still hot.
- Green olives
- Canadian bacon
- Muffin Tin
- Pizza Cutter
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
If you like these Mini Pizza Pockets, you will love our Cheesy Pizza Rolls! Watch how easy they are to make below: