If you are looking for an easy dip to bring to your next party, this Tomato Basil Dip is fresh and flavorful! It is always a hit at parties and gatherings! It is delicious with crackers or fresh vegetables.
Tomato Basil Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil finely chopped
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix tomatoes and dressing and spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil.
- Chill until ready to serve.