If you are looking for an easy dip to bring to your next party, this Tomato Basil Dip is fresh and flavorful! It is always a hit at parties and gatherings! It is delicious with crackers or fresh vegetables.
Serves: 6 people
Tomato Basil Dip Recipe
If you are looking for an easy dip to bring to your next party, this Tomato Basil Dip is fresh and flavorful!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil finely chopped
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix tomatoes and dressing and spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 108 kcal · Carbohydrates: 5 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Cholesterol: 22 mg · Sodium: 251 mg · Potassium: 193 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 581 IU · Vitamin C: 6 mg · Calcium: 81 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Questions & Reviews