In the summer, I’m always on the hunt for quick and easy recipes with fresh, light ingredients. With fresh basil, crumbled feta, and Kalamata olives this flatbread pizza is SO flavorful, there’s no need for a heavy sauce.
When I made these for dinner, I made a separate pizza for my husband just in case (with sauce, meat, and heavier more “manly” toppings haha). He had a slice of the first one, but as soon as he tried the Mediterranean one he told me it “hit the spot” for the “perfect summer pizza”. And I would have to completely agree with him.
Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Our Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza is fresh, flavorful, and a perfect quick lunch or dinner on busy days.
- 2 (8 inch) flatbreads
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 1 roasted red pepper diced
- ½ cup kalamata olives sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet.
- Take each flatbread, and brush olive oil all over the top.
- Top the flatbread with feta, parmesan, artichokes, pepper, olives and basil, distributing the ingredients evenly over both.
- Place in the oven and bake for 4-6 minutes, or until flatbread is heated through.
Calories: 240 kcal · Carbohydrates: 4 g · Protein: 9 g · Fat: 21 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Cholesterol: 34 mg · Sodium: 1001 mg · Potassium: 55 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 2 g · Vitamin A: 660 IU · Vitamin C: 10 mg · Calcium: 307 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Baking Sheet
Questions & Reviews