IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
Our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook is finally here!
Get the book HERE!
This book is loaded with all of our Christmas favorites- cookies, fudge, dinners, neighbor gifts, decorations, traditions, ideas for service, and of course Christmas morning breakfast. 🙂 We LOVE the holidays and can’t wait to share them with you!
A few months ago, we went to a neighborhood breakfast where they made pancakes with cinnamon chips in them. I have literally been thinking about those yummy cinnamon chips since then! Now that fall is almost here, I thought they would go perfectly in an oatmeal cookie. I was definitely right! 😉
Looking for more delicious cookie recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Oatmeal Scotchies
- Almond Joy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Heryshey’s Kiss Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Peanut Butter Cookies
Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups cinnamon baking chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs. Add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift together baking soda, salt, cinnamon and flour. Add to wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in oats and cinnamon chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 7-8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9-10 minutes for crisp cookies.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet