My 4-year-old loves zucchini bread and Mini Zucchini Muffins.
This recipe is so easy to make that my kids did most of the work and they loved that they were the perfect size for their little hands.
I make these for snacks, dessert, breakfasts, or any time my sweet tooth needs to be satisfied. They are so easy to make and I don’t feel guilty eating them, because they are full of great things, for you.
How could I sweeten these Mini zucchini muffins up a little?
I love this recipe, because it is made of pure ingredients, that are good for you. However, it’s fun to add a little extra taste of sweet to it, especially if these are being made for a dessert.
We like to add mini dark chocolate chips to our zucchini muffins, because they add just the perfect amount of sweet.
Just add about a cup of mini chocolate chips to the batter, and cook as directed. You are going to love the sweet chocolatey taste with these.
How should I store these mini zucchini muffins?
I like to make these, and eat them throughout the week. They are very moist, and stay moist because of the ingredients, and what is in them.
You are going to love how easy and delicious these are. They are full of flavor, that you will want to preserve.
The best way to store these, is by putting them in an airtight container, or in a ziploc bag with all the air out of it.
I store these in my pantry or in my fridge. They last about a week in my fridge, or 4 days in my pantry.
Have you heard about our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Watch how to make another one of our favorite healthy snacks, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it specifically for you. We wanted to show you how to make all of our recipes, so they turn out perfectly every time.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
If you are looking for delicious, family favorite recipes, head over to our channel, and watch how to make some of our favorites.
We love healthy snacks. Watch how to make our Chocolate Covered Bananas, here:
Looking for more healthy snacks? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Whole Wheat Lemon Zucchini Bread
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites
- Strawberry Granola Yogurt Bark
Mini Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⅓ cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium zucchini)
- 6 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and allspice.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine zucchini, vegetable oil, melted butter, milk, vanilla and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into mini muffin tins until 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- The best way to store these, is by putting them in an airtight container, or in a ziplock bag with all the air out of it.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Bowl
- Mini Muffin Tin
- Non-stick Cooking Spray