This was always a staple in our house growing up! This Ritz Cracker Chicken only has 6 ingredients and is SO easy to throw together. I said it takes 10 minutes (to be generous), but really you could throw it together in 2. 🙂
Ritz Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ritz crackers crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together crackers, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the beaten eggs, and then dredge in the cracker mixture, coating it completely.
- Place each coated chicken breast in a 9x13 pan.
- Cut the butter up into small pieces, and put them over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.