I struggle when it comes to finding healthy breakfasts that are ready in a matter of minutes and these Loaded Egg Bell Pepper Rings are my go-to dish.
If you are trying to find more delicious and healthy breakfast recipes, this is definitely one I recommend you try immediately.
Only a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe: eggs, bell pepper (any color will work), spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese (plus salt and pepper to taste).
How do I keep my eggs from sticking to the pan?
Eggs can be a little tricky when it comes to cooking them in a pan. They seem to stick a little more, especially if you have not properly prepared your pan.
We highly recommend spraying your pan with non-stick cooking spray. I prefer to use the olive oil based spray.
You also want to make sure your pan has not overheated. You want to keep your pan at medium heat, to ensure that the bottom of the egg doesn’t cook too fast, or the oil gets cooked out.
Keep the pan sprayed and the heat low. If you feel your egg is taking a little long to cook, we recommend placing a lid on your pan.
other egg Pepper Ring toppings:
- Sliced Black Olives
- Sliced Green Olives
- Diced Zucchini
- Diced Red Onion
- Diced Green Onion
- Shredded Carrots
- Cooked Meat (bacon, ham, sausage, chicken)
looking for healthy breakfast options to serve with this recipe?
Sweet Potato Sausage Hash: I love sweet potatoes for breakfast. I like them at all times of day, but they are especially delicious for breakfast. This is one recipe, you are going to die for.
Aloha Pineapple Smoothie: I am a smoothie lover, and there is no denying that. This smoothie is my personal favorite. It is so sweet and delicious. You will absolutely love it.
Brown Sugar and Black Pepper Bacon: This recipe is one of a kind, and out of this world good. It is so easy to make, and I have never had bacon that tasted so good.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Check out our other breakfasts:
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
Watch as we make one of our favorite on-the-go breakfasts – Scrambled Egg Muffins!
looking for more egg breakfast recipes?
- Healthy One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet
- Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Easy Hash Brown and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Instant Pot Ham and Egg Casserole
- Poached Eggs in the Oven
Loaded Egg Bell Pepper Rings Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper (you could use any bell pepper)
- ½ cup spinach roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat large non-stick skillet on stove top to medium temperature.
- Sliced the bell pepper into thick slices (about 1 centimeter thick). Clean out the seeds and middle so it's just the pepper edges.
- Place the peppers in the pan on the stove top. Crack the egg into the bell pepper ring.
- Sprinkle desired amount of spinach, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, and salt and pepper over the egg in the pepper.
- If you like your eggs soft, cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to preference.
- If you like your eggs hard, break up the yolk (I just used a fork) for even cooking.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to preference.