This is a must for your weekend breakfast! It’s the yummiest bacon and it is so easy to make. Our family went crazy for the sweet brown sugar glaze on this bacon.
Brown Sugar and Black Pepper Bacon Recipe
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 pound thick cut sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Then place 2 wire racks on the foil. We used baking cooling racks.
- Arrange the bacon slices on the racks.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the brown sugar and the pepper. Sprinkle over the bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until crispy.
Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe adapted from Family Circle