I’m always looking for ways to change up my chicken game, and these greek chicken kabobs are one of my new favorites! A really easy marinade made with yogurt makes it a really moist chicken, and the grilling sears it inside! Plus, it’s really good served with a little Tzatziki sauce.
IF YOU LOVE THESE Grilled chicken kabobs, YOU’LL WANT TO MAKE THE BEST PORK CHOP MARINADE. IT MAKES THE YUMMIEST GRILLED PORK CHOPS!
Greek Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 red onion (cut into bit sized pieces)
- 2 green bell pepper (cut into bite sized pieces)
- In a large ziploc bag, place chicken, yogurt, greek dressing, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and oregano. Zip and mix with your hands. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them water for up to 30 minutes before grilling to prevent them from burning.
- After meat has marinated, slide alternating pieces of meat, onion, and green pepper onto skewers. Heat grill to medium-high heat and grill for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.