My Friend Naomi gave me some of these cupcakes. Now if you didn’t know… I LOVE cake and frosting.
This was one of the best cupcakes I have ever tasted. She was very kind to share the recipe with me because I think these could be world famous. They are so delicious, and so simple to make, but honestly taste like a gourmet cupcake.
I was shocked at how simply, they came together, and how amazing they tasted.
I love chocolate and raspberries, more than any other food combination (yes that includes chocolate and peanut butter).
But these Gourmet Raspberry Filled Chocolate Cupcakes will change your life. They are so yummy.
raspberry filling short cut:
I highly recommend trying the raspberry filling in the cupcake recipe. However, if you are short on time, I highly recommend trying a raspberry jam or preserve.
My husband likes when I use a seedless preserve, because he hates getting the seeds stuck in his teeth.
I personally prefer the taste of the raspberry glaze, explained in the recipe, but as a shortcut, raspberry jam is always a great option.
what other fruit could i use?
I personally can’t get enough of raspberries. They are by far, my most favorite fruit.
However, I know that not everybody loves them. If you want to replace them, here are a few options:
You could also try something sweet like:
- Reese’s or peanut butter
- Chocolate Fudge
watch how to make another raspberry favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
Gourmet Raspberry Filled Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 1 package frozen raspberries completely thawed
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces squares unsweetened chocolate 4, 1 ounce squares. (I used semisweet because I didn't have enough unsweetened, so it depends on whether you prefer more of dark chocolate richness)
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream (or just enough to get consistency of icing you want)
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix in boiling water, then add eggs and mix well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into cupcake liners bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until tops spring back.
- Let cupcakes cool completely and fill with raspberry filling and then frost with chocolate cream cheese frosting.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan until combined and slightly thickened.
- Cool completely before filling in cupcakes.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy and pour in melted chocolate and mix until well blended.
- Add vanilla and salt then slowly mix in confectioners sugar according to consistency desired. Add heavy cream to achieve consistency as well.
- Then pipe or spread it on the cupcakes!
- Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
- Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake pan
- Small Mixing Bowl
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!