Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cool whip
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips (or semi-sweet, whatever you prefer)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove and stir. Microwave in additional 15 second increments (stirring in between) until chocolate is melted.
- Stir cinnamon into the chocolate, and fold in a 1/2 cup of cool whip. Mix until completely combined.
- Add in the rest of the cool whip and serve with fruit.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
I like to eat it with strawberries, pineapple, and bananas, but it can be a great after-school snack served with graham crackers, too.
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Recipe slightly adapted from: Taste of Home
Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!