Do you remember having cheese bread sticks in elementary school? It was my favorite thing and I always made sure I had school lunch on those days.
I decided to give my own version a try and my kids couldn’t get enough of them.
If you have a large family I recommend doubling this recipe because they will be gone within minutes.
They were gone within minutes at our house, and it is only me and my husband. I can’t get enough of them, and the best part is, they are inexpensive and delicious.
We like dipping these in our soup, lasagna, appetizers, lunches, or really just in any sauce that you can dip.
make it with your favorite cheese:
This recipe calls for string cheese and pre-made dough. I promise it doesn’t get any easier than this.
You can make this recipe with whatever type of cheese you want. Most grocery stores or food m
what would this recipe taste good with?
I love this recipe because there is so much you can pair with it. Here are a few of my favorite things to serve, with our Easy Cheesy Sticks:
-Soups and Chili’s: I love the cold winter months, solely for the hot chocolate and soups. These breadsticks go perfectly with soup.
I highly recommend our Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup.
-Lasagna: I am loving lasagna lately. My husband is also a big fan, which helps. I can always convince hime to have lasagna and breadsticks with me.
He loves our 5 Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna recipe.
-Meatloaf: I usually make rolls to go with our meatloaf, but I started making these Easy Cheesy Sticks, and now I don’t know if I will ever go back to making rolls.
Our favorite meatloaf is our Glazed Ground Turkey Meatloaf.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
watch how to make our favorite, Easy Cheesy Bread:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your picky eaters will like it, too.
This bread is so delicious to dip in the soup. It is also incredibly easy to make. Watch how to make our Easy Cheesy Bread, here:
Looking for more bread recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
EASY CHEESY STICKS RECIPE
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 ounces string cheese cut in half lengthwise (4 - 1 ounce cheese sticks)
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- Pasta and Salad Elegance (or you can use garlic salt)
- 1 cup pizza sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut dough into 8 small rectangles. Place a 1/2 stick of cheese in the center of each piece of dough, and fold the dough around the cheese. Stretch the dough as needed to entirely cover the cheese. Make sure all edges are sealed.
- Place stuffed breadsticks on a pam sprayed baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until light brown.
- Remove from oven, and brush lightly with melted butter and sprinkle with Pasta and Salad Elegance (or garlic salt) Serve with heated pizza sauce for dipping.