One of my husband’s favorite foods is Chicken Cordon Bleu. I don’t make it from scratch very often because it takes some time. But these crescents are so easy to make and have that same delicious cordon bleu taste!
if you love these chicken cordon bleu crescents, be sure to try our mom’s chicken divan. it’s a delicious cheesy chicken broccoli casserole the whole family will love!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents Recipe
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent roll dough 1 package
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 8 slices cooked deli ham
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- ½ cup Italian seasoned Bread crumbs
- Roll out the crescent roll dough. Spread a very thin layer of mustard over the roll dough.
- Place a slice of ham on the roll, and then a little bit of the shredded chicken.
- Fold the slice of cheese in half and lay that over the chicken and ham.
- Roll up the crescent roll.
- Brush the top with butter and then sprinkle the breadcrumbs over all.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 15-16 minutes.
- Cookie Sheet
- Pastry Brush