have you heard about truvia?
How to make hot chocolate cookies:
Watch how to make a delicious hot chocolate recipe, to dip your cookie in, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created our channel, specifically for you. We know how difficult it can be to make a recipe you have never seen or made before.
We have hundreds of simple and delicious cookie recipes, that your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you can trust your family is going to love it.
Watch how to make an amazing hot chocolate recipe, that your family is going to love to dip their Hot Chocolate Cookies in, here:
Looking for more Christmas Cookie recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Cake Mix Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Santa Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies
Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup shortening
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ¼ cup Hot chocolate powder mix
- 2 Tablespoons Hot chocolate powder mix
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together shortening, softened butter, brown sugar and Truvia® Baking Blend until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking powder, baking soda, salt, flour, and ¼ cup plus 2 Tablespoons hot chocolate powder. Add to the butter/sugar mixture and combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to avoid cookies from flattening. After your dough has chilled, drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until set up but the centers are still soft.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet