Eggnog Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup dairy eggnog (I use low fat)
- 10½ ounces white chocolate almond bark (chopped into small pieces)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil and let it hang over the sides. Spray with non stick spray.
- In a saucepan combine sugar, butter and eggnog. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat or until a candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
- Using a wooden spoon, work quickly to stir in chopped white chocolate and nutmeg until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in marshmallow creme. Beat until well blended and then pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until cooled. Refrigerate if you'd like to speed up the process.
- When completely cool, cut into squares. Store in a covered container
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
have you seen our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews