I’ve always dreamed of having a garden that gave us fresh vegetables at the end of every summer. When we moved into our house I was so excited to see the perfect spot in our backyard for a garden plot!
My husband prepped the ground, bought fresh soil, a cute little picket fence and set it all up perfectly, all I had to do was plant the seeds! Well I planted the seeds and then I never returned to the garden again… haha.
Turns out having a new baby, working on this blog and living in a state that has 107 degree summers doesn’t exactly mix with being a gardener! Lucky for me our local grocery store has a killer produce section!
We snagged these fresh green beans to make a delicious cheesy side dish. Who doesn’t love vegetables when they are covered in cheese?
Quick and Easy Cheesy Garlic Green Beans
One of the reasons I love this recipe is because they are prepped, baked, and served all in the same pan! The last thing you want to do when making side dishes is to dirty a bunch of dishes. We’re all about the easy clean up!
Here’s how to make Cheesy Garlic Green Beans step by step!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Wash your green beans, getting rid of any leaves or long stems. I like to cut off the ends of mine!
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan and lay your green beans down in the pan. It’s okay that they over lap or stack on top of each other.
- Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of olive oil over your green beans.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese over your green beans and toss until well incorporated in the pan.
- Top green beans with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until beans are cooked through and cheese begins to bubble.
Vegetable Side Dishes on Six Sisters’ Stuff
If you liked this recipe, give these other vegetable side dishes a try!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
In this video we’re showing you how to make another delicious side dish, Roasted Ranch Carrots!