You will absolutely love this Chicken Chili Con Queso Dip! And did we mention it’s all done in the slow cooker! It doesn’t get any easier than that.
The added chicken chunks makes this a hearty dip! The whole family loved it and polished it off in no time at all. This dip is perfect for a party side dish, an appetizer, or a fun movie night!
Chicken Chili Con Queso Dip Recipe
The slow cooker Chicken Chili Con Queso Dip will be the hit at any party!!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 4 ounces green chiles diced
- 2 (13 ounce) tortilla chips
- Combine all the ingredients except for the tortilla chips in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until cheese is melted. Stir occasionally
- Reduce to low or keep warm setting when serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 202 kcal · Carbohydrates: 11 g · Protein: 18 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 48 mg · Sodium: 1295 mg · Potassium: 416 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 829 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 380 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker
Questions & Reviews