You will absolutely love this Chicken Chili Con Queso Dip! And did we mention it’s all done in the slow cooker! It doesn’t get any easier than that.
The added chicken chunks makes this a hearty dip! The whole family loved it and polished it off in no time at all. This dip is perfect for a party side dish, an appetizer, or a fun movie night!
Chicken Chili Con Queso Dip Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 4 ounces green chiles diced
- 2 (13 ounce) tortilla chips
- Combine all the ingredients except for the tortilla chips in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until cheese is melted. Stir occasionally
- Reduce to low or keep warm setting when serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Slow Cooker