Looking for a fast easy recipe that is only about 20 minutes from start to finish?
These Avocado BLTS won’t disappoint! They are so easy to make and they turn out delicious!
- 1/2 pound bacon slices
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 baguette, cut in to 4 pieces and cut open. You could also use rolls from the bakery
- 4 Tablespoons of extra olive oil
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 cut of fresh lettuce, I like romaine
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp - 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. brush the cut sides of the baguette with the olive oil and grill, cut-side down, until toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Put your tomatoes on the bottom of the bread then add your salt and pepper.
- Layer the avocado slices on top of the tomatoes, then add the bacon then lettuce. Close with bread tops.
Six Sisters Stuff