We love this Apple Cider Rump Roast. It’s so easy to throw into the Slow Cooker in the morning, and have a delicious roast ready at dinnertime.
What to serve with Apple Cider Rump Roast?
We love serving a delicious green salad as a side. THIS one is a family favorite. A big bowl of mashed potatoes goes great with this rump roast too.
Apple Cider Rump Roast Recipe
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 yellow onion peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- Whisk together apple cider, tomato paste, flour, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, and rosemary and mix to combine.
- Season the roast with salt and pepper, to taste, and place in the center of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook until the meat is tender – about 5-6 hours on high or 8-9 hours on low.
- Transfer the roast to a cutting board and slice before serving.
- Slow Cooker
Looking for more delicious roast recipes? Here are some of our favorites:
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- Melt in Your Mouth Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Sunday Dinner Pot Roast and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Company Pork Roast
It is OCTOBER and I just want apple cider all day long. Maybe it is my pregnancy, but I really do love it. ha ha. If you are looking for a new Sunday dinner you should try this Apple Cider Rump Roast!
Check out our new cookbook!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!