Layered Green Salad Recipe
This is one salad my family will be eating for a long time to come. It is also perfect to bring to parties or potlucks and can feed a crowd!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 eggs (hard boiled and diced)
- 1 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce frozen peas 1 bag, thawed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- In a large glass bowl, layer salad ingredients in order listed above.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Pour over the top of the peas and spread to cover.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Calories: 315 kcal · Carbohydrates: 12 g · Protein: 11 g · Fat: 58 g · Saturated Fat: 23 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 226 mg · Sodium: 308 mg · Potassium: 393 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 1914 IU · Vitamin C: 22 mg · Calcium: 149 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Glass Bowl
Looking for more green salad recipes? Try our Italian Fresh Green Salad!