You will love these new Pumpkin Spice Oreos that are in the stores now! They taste amazing and we thought it would be so yummy to throw them in a pumpkin spice muffin. They make your house smell so good and we loved eating them warm right out of the oven! Great for breakfast or a grab and go snack after school!
Pumpkin Spice Oreo Muffins Recipe
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⅓ cups pure pumpkin puree 15 ounce can
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 16 pumpkin spice oreos broken into pieces (about 2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with non stick cooking spray
- In a medium sized bowl whisk mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl mix the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, eggs and sugar until well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the oreo pieces.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Muffin Tin
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl