I love using recipes that only take a few minutes to throw together! We have had one crazy summer and I am lucky to get dinner on the table most nights! My family was getting hungry and I knew I needed to make dinner in a crunch and this recipe was just what we needed. Quick, easy and delicious! Doesn’t get much better than that!
Smokey Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon accent flavor enhancer
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, in a small bowl.
- Once combined, apply rub on each side of pork chops.
- Cook on grill or pan on medium-high heat until cooked through.
- green salad
- corn salsa
- baked potatoes
- fruit salad
- small bowl