I love when I fix a delicious dinner and the whole family loves it! They love our Tex-Mex Fiesta Bake, so I was crossing my fingers this dinner would be a hit too. Even the picky eaters clean their plate without complaining. Tex-Mex Beef Roll-Ups were a hit with the family. They came together so easy and dinner was ready in about 30 minutes. And I felt good about feeding them a nutritious meal on a busy school night. The cleanup was easy too. You basically make it in a non-stick skillet, then transfer to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Easy Steps in making this recipe
The steps to making Tex-Mex Beef Roll-Ups are basic and simple. Place your ground beef, peppers, and onions in the skillet and cook until the meat is browned. Then drain the grease well.
Add in the taco seasoning, salt and pepper, ranch dressing, sour cream, cheese and black beans. And stir until all mixed together.
Spoon the mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with Italian dressing, and then top with salsa and remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
A delicious dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
Side dishes to go with Tex-Mex Beef Roll-Ups
Mexican Street Corn
Layered Green Salad
Easy Ranch Roasted Asparagus
Green Goddess Vegetable Dip
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs with Marshmallow Dip
Tex-Mex Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 ounce taco seasoning 1 package
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (divided)
- 15.5 ounces black beans 1 can (drained and rinsed)
- 8 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¾ cup salsa
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ground beef, peppers, and onions in a skillet.
- Cook until meat is browned and drain grease well.
- Add in taco seasoning, salt and pepper, ranch dressing, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, and black beans. Mix together until combined.
- Spoon the prepared mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place in the lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan, seam side down.
- Drizzle Italian dressing over the top of each roll-up. Spoon salsa over the top and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
SIDE DISHES TO GO WITH TEX-MEX BEEF ROLL-UPS
- Mexican Street Corn
- Layered Green Salad
- Easy Ranch Roasted Asparagus
- Green Goddess Vegetable Dip
- Rainbow Fruit Kabobs with Marshmallow Dip
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan