As the Six Sisters’ we are trying so hard to eat healthy. This recipe is so easy and delicious, it makes eating healthy, easy.
The chicken is quick and easy and the salad dressing tastes amazing. And the best part is, you don’t have to feel guilty eating it.
I have been having a tough time trying to get my vegetables into my diet. I just don’t love them?
But this salad has made it so easy to eat all my greens. I actually enjoy, and look forward to lunch or dinner, when I know I am going to be preparing or eating this.
The grilled chicken is really what makes this salad, simply amazing. If you are like me, and looking to trim down, feel good, and eat better, then you need to try this recipe. I promise you will absolutely love it.
What could I use in place of Feta cheese?
If you are not a feta cheese lover, I totally understand. It has a very unique taste, but I will say, it does pair quite nicely with this salad.
If you have never tried it, this is definitely a salad I would try it out on.
If you are looking for a feta cheese replacement for this salad, you could easily use goat cheese, blue cheese, or even parmesan cheese.
I still prefer feta, because of the taste and texture, but you could really add any of your favorite cheese to this recipe.
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
Looking for more chicken recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls
- Cajun Chicken Pasta
Spinach and Kale Chopped Salad with Italian Chicken Recipe
- 4 cups green salad chopped
- 1 ½ cups chicken cooked and diced
- ⅓ cup snow peas chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- `1 Gala apple diced
- ½ cup Feta cheese crumbles, for topping
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- dash pepper
- On a plate or a bowl, place chopped salad leaves on the bottom.
- Then add the chicken, snow peas, avocado, apple, and cheese on the salad leaves.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and pepper, until fully combined.
- Poor the salad dressing mixture over the chopped salad.
- For the Italian Chicken:
- Place 4-6 chicken breasts in a container that has a lid. (The recipe doesn't call for all 6 chicken breasts, but I still cook them so I can eat them throughout the week)
- Pour the whole bottle of Italian Salad Dressing over the frozen breasts.
- Refrigerate over night or for about 6-8 hours.
- Grill the chicken, and chop into square sized bites for the chopped salad!
- Large Mixing Bowl