Think you don’t like oatmeal raisin cookies? Think again! These soft, chewy cookies will have you craving them regularly!
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
These soft, chewy oatmeal raisin cookies will have you craving them regularly!
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2¾ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually beat in dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Fold in oats and raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 92 kcal · Carbohydrates: 15 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 3 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 14 mg · Sodium: 77 mg · Potassium: 53 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 99 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 9 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Large Bowl
- cookie sheets
Questions & Reviews
Happy Valley Chow