I am always looking for new things to try on the grill and this recipe didn’t disappoint!
The marinade was so easy to throw together and the flavors melded together perfectly.
I have actually never grilled a pork loin this way and now that I’ve tried it, I don’t think that I will go back!
Related Recipe: Try our easy Slow Cooker Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
Looking for another delicious grilled pork recipe? Try our Mediterranean Grilled Pork Kabobs!
Grilled Pork Loin Medallions Recipe
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup italian salad dressing (I used Wishbone Robusto Italian)
- ¼ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 (1 pound) pork loin sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice, and soy sauce. Pour half of the marinade into a gallon-sized resealable bag and cover the other half of the marinade and place in the fridge until you are ready to grill.
- Slice the tenderloins 3/4 inch thick and then place tenderloins into the bag and placein the fridge to marinate. You will want to marinate them for at least 30 minutes, but I think that they taste best when they marinate for 4-6 hours.
- Grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees F, basting the entire time with the reserved marinade.
Recipe source: Cooking with Heidi