Fudgy brownies with swirls of delicious blackberry jam. You’ll love these moist brownies.
Ooey Gooey Blackberry Brownies Recipe
These moist and delicious brownies are so easy to make and a family favorite recipe.
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup blackberry jam
- ⅓ cup water
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ⅛ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine 1/3 cup of Smucker's Natural Blackberry Spread, 1/3 cup water, and butter in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over the stove
- Once it boils, add blackberry mixture to flour mixture and stir well. Add egg and egg white; stir until smooth. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Take the other 1/3 of Smucker's Blackberry Spread and drop them by spoonfuls into the brownies. I spooned 9 spoonfuls evenly across the batter. Then with a knife, mix the jam into the batter by moving the knife side to side through the batter until it is well combined.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Calories: 281 kcal · Carbohydrates: 54 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 35 mg · Sodium: 319 mg · Potassium: 154 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 36 g · Vitamin A: 221 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 47 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9 x 9 Inch Baking Pan