I am always looking for new ways to prepare chicken for dinner and this recipe is a keeper! I saw it over at Copy Kat Recipes and made it that night because I had all the ingredients on hand. The breading on this chicken is full of flavor and it’s baked, so it’s pretty good for you! My entire family loved it- we will definitely make this again!
Related recipe: love tender chicken breast recipes? Try our Cheddar Baked Chicken!
Savory Yogurt Chicken Breasts Recipe
The breading on this chicken is full of flavor and it’s baked, so it’s pretty good for you!
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed oregano
- ¼ cup margarine melted
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a Pie Plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, oregano, thyme and pepper.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Coat chicken with yogurt and roll in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken meaty side up in a lightly greased 15x10 baking pan.
- Drizzle margarine on top of chicken. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered in a 375° oven for 45 to 55 min. or until chicken is not pink on the inside.
- To make sure your chicken breasts cook evenly, try using the same size and thickness of Chicken Breasts
Calories: 416 kcal · Carbohydrates: 25 g · Protein: 33 g · Fat: 20 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 85 mg · Sodium: 1167 mg · Potassium: 629 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 5 g · Vitamin A: 657 IU · Vitamin C: 4 mg · Calcium: 218 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- pie pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 15x10x2 Sheet Pan