can i double this recipe?
This recipe can be tricky in a slow cooker, because it can burn on the bottom easily, and the tops can still be doughy. I wouldn’t recommend doubling it, until you flip them halfway through cooking, or rearrange them part way through, to ensure every piece is evenly cooked.
We also don’t recommend using slow cooker bags, because the sugar gets extremely hot, and can melt through the bag, depending on your quality of slow cooker bags you use.
what would happen if i cut the biscuits smaller?
All the biscuits kind of grow into each other and bake together, so even if you cut them smaller, they will still be pretty connected.
However, it is a great way to get more of the cinnamon sugar flavor in there. They will taste delicious.
watch how to make another favorite breakfast recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
These Stuffed Cinnamon Sticks are simple, delicious, full of flavor, and easy to make. Watch how to make them, here:
looking for more delicious bread recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Lemon Pound Cake
Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Overnight Raspberry French Toast
Easy Crock Pot Caramel Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 16 ounces refrigerated biscuits 2 (8 ox tubes)
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon together. Pour melted butter into a separate small bowl.
- Separate biscuits and dip into melted butter, then into brown sugar mixture coating both sides.
- Place into a greased slow cooker. Have biscuits overlap so they all fit into crock pot. Cover and cook on high for 1.5 hours. Check to see if they are cooked through.
- Put on a plate and drizzle with favorite glaze or frosting.
- Mix all ingredients together well. Add more milk if needed to get to desired consistency.
- This recipe can be tricky in a slow cooker, because it can burn on the bottom easily, and the tops can still be doughy. I wouldn’t recommend doubling it, until you flip them halfway through cooking, or rearrange them part way through, to ensure every piece is evenly cooked.
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews
Ps--congrats on being a guest judge on The CSI Project! That is huge!
A mommy's life...with a touch of yellow
like that in a crockpot. Silly me I've got to start using that thing more often.
Physical Therapy Management