We are so excited to share this recipe with you.
We were looking through our Grandma Charlene’s recipes and found this one for Popovers written in her tiny handwriting.
We never knew our grandma because she passed away at a young age. But you are going to love these popovers with strawberry butter.
You can make these in a popover pan or a regular sized muffin tin. They are delicious served warm with the butter melting into them.
They come together quickly and melt in your mouth. You will love these simple and delicious pop overs with strawberry butter.
How can I sweeten the butter up a little?
For this recipe, the butter is sweet, but you could easily make it a little sweeter by adding some honey, and making it honey butter.
If it is difficult to stir by hand, you could also combine all the ingredients in a food processor, and blend it, until you reach your desired constancy.
What else would this butter be good on?
I am a total butter lover. That may sound a little disgusting, but it has the best texture and pairs nicely with so many different foods, and adds the best moisture to food.
It also brings out the sweet flavor of foods, a little better, making it the perfect garnish.
The strawberry butter on these popovers, is out of this world, delicious, and so easy to make.
I just love the milkiness and texture it gives food, especially bread like these popovers. Here are a few things this butter would be absolutely delicious on:
Watch how to make another one of our favorite strawberry recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make our Strawberry Fruit Pizza Recipe, here:
Looking for more delicious strawberry recipes?
- Strawberry Fruit Pizza
- Strawberry Cake Bars
- Strawberry Buttermilk Donuts
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake
Popovers with Strawberry Butter Recipe
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup butter softened to room temp
- ½ cup fresh strawberries diced and slightly crushed
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon strawberry jam or preserves
- For the Strawberry butter - whip the butter until soft and fluffy. Then add in powdered sugar, jam, and fresh strawberries that have been diced and partially crushed. Mix together well. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a popover pan or muffin tin. Combine flour and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl until frothy. Heat the milk in the microwave until warm. (be sure it's not hot, just warm)
- Then add the warm milk to the beaten eggs and beat together until combined.
- Then add the flour/salt mixture to the egg and milk mixture and beat or whisk until combined.
- Add to the prepared muffin tin filling 2/3 full.
- For the muffin tin you may want to fill every other cup so that they don't connect together as they grow when cooking. Don't open the oven door during baking because it will cause the popovers to deflate.
- Bake just until golden brown, about 25 to 35 minutes. They will feel dry to the touch and sound hollow when you tap on them. (my pans were dark so the popovers cooked fast)
- After the popovers come out of the oven, pierce the bottom with a knife to let the steam escape.
- Serve immediately with strawberry butter.
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!