As the weather gets a little warmer, our lives seem to get even busier. This Easy Taco Pizza can be thrown together in just a matter of minutes, and tastes amazing! Mix up your pizza night and enjoy an easy meal!
EASY TACO PIZZA RECIPE
- 1 can Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- ½ cup refried beans
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup olives sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake dough according to directions on package.
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat until completely cooked.
- Drain grease and mix in taco seasoning.
- Spread refried beans over pizza crust, and then spread sour cream over refried beans.
- Top with cooked ground beef, cheese, lettuce, olives, and tomatoes.
- Reduce the oven temp to 350 degrees and place pizza in oven for about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through.
- Remove from oven and serve warm
- Pizza Pan or Baking Sheet