Peanut butter, chocolate, and cheesecake – a combo made in heaven! In the heat of the summer – I hate turning on the oven.
This cheesecake is a tasty dessert you can enjoy without turning on an oven. I made this for the Cool Whip Challenge we had between the six of us sisters on a local TV show, Studio 5 a few weeks ago.
It was a huge hit with everyone, and I’m sure your family will love it too.
It’s a quick and simple dessert. It’s perfect for summer, because no heat or baking is required. You can simply make it and serve it, in just minutes.
can i make this using my own whipped cream?
For this recipe, I am all about shortcuts. I am usually the one that clears out the container whip cream shelf at the store, because I love saving time. It’s also fairly inexpensive.
However, this recipe would be absolutely delicious with homemade whipped cream.
If you are looking for a recipe, here is one we recommend:
-In a chilled metal bowl (it doesn’t necessarily have to be metal, but I feel like it keeps it a little cooler) combine 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and two tablespoons of sugar.
-Using an electric mixer, (I used a hand mixer) combine the ingredients until fully incorporated, and the whipped topping forms peaks.
-Store in fridge until ready to serve, or use in recipe.
what could i use instead of Oreo’s for the crust?
For this recipe, I love the Oreo crust. However, I have made it with a graham cracker crust and it was absolutely delicious.
It was incredibly easy to make and tasted just as good.
watch how to make These no bake peanut butter bars, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
looking for more no bake desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Banana Cream Pie Cake
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- No Bake Scotcheroo Bars
- No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 oreos finely crushed (in a food processor or with a rolling pin)
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- Mix together oreos and butter. Press firmly into the bottom of an 8x8? pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in cool whip.
- Spoon mixture into the 8x8 pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk.
- Place mixture in dollops on top of the cream cheese, and swirl with a knife. If you want to set it up so it cuts a little better, you can refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!